10 Tips for GHC Newcomers
1. Design your perfect GHC experience – you have all the building blocks to Get Inspired, Gain Expertise, Get Connected and Have Fun!
2. Have a 30 second elevator pitch ready – you never know who you’ll meet.
3. Looking for a job? Read the Career Fair Guide in advance.
4. Have snacks and keep a refillable water bottle on hand.
5. Be sure to visit the Plenary Hall and see some of GHC 2014′s best speakers.
6. Allow enough travel time between sessions.
7. Partner with friends or colleagues to cover sessions happening at the same time. Try something new or unfamiliar.
8. Meet at least 3 new people.
9. Get some face-to-face guidance at the Systers Buddy Lunch on Friday.
10. Don’t miss the parties!
Chinese Women in Computing
To sign up, please go to: